Friday, February 20, 2009

Another successful mission




Today we took another shipment of medical supplies to the Indira Gandhi Children's Hospital. I honestly believe the supplies we are taking there are actually making a difference. Unlike my first trip there, this time I did not see one child with old, nasty bloody bandages on their wounds. The dressings seemed to be fresh, clean and new. I can only attribute that to the donations I have been receiving from many of you loyal readers. THANK YOU!

I was told this latest shipment of medical supplies will be enough to hold the hospital over for the next three months. While that's wonderful news, I want to be able to supply the hospital for the next year. Wow, I'm starting to sound like the Red Cross or PBS asking for more and more and more donations.

Anyways, enjoy the pictures posted above. I love seeing the smiles on these kid's faces. If you sent me a box, can you find it in one of the pictures? It's sort of like Where's Waldo... but with boxes.

No comments: