Monday, May 11, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock…

In exactly eight days I’ll pack my bags and head home for 18 glorious days of R&R. By the time I walk through the front door, I will have been away from my family for eight very long months. In retrospect, time has actually moved along pretty fast. So why is it that the days leading up to my trip home are moving so slowwwwwww!

I guess Einstein would say its all relative. To help pass some time, I’ve researched some timely quotes on the topic of… time. Here’s a few of my favorites.

Dost thou love life? Then waste not time; for time is the stuff that life is made of.

Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again.

As if you could kill time without injuring eternity!

No time like the present.

Whatever begins, also ends.

Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.

Time flies when you’re having fun… except in Afghanistan.

No comments: